Friday, June 24, 2011

Get ready or not, cause here THEY come

On Monday, I promise!
The *they* in the title is referring to my first outfit pictures taken by the oh so difficult to get to come outside cousin of mine, Jared. It's amazing how my family can be soooo different from me or is it like that with everyone?
BUT more fun and exciting news is that ........ can yall tell that i'm having an extremely difficult time with the size of my fonts . . . surely it will get easier.
Anyways, I'm heading out to CHINA TOWN tomorrow, how frishkin (my word, feel free to steal) cool is that. I've never been, not saying that it's like an everday place for people, but I mean I live like twelve minutes away from it and have never thought
HEY, Sydney you're not doing anything tomorrow (like that's anything new) why not head over to China town and get some cool Buddhas ..... e.tc.
That's pretty much how the conversation would go.....
uh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(1): Summer Is Callin