Thursday, November 15, 2012

The bads and goods of today

The bad . . .
Calling out to someone in a semi crowded hallway and having that person "not hear you because it was so loud." Lies I tell you!

I said a joke today, I thought it was funny and easy to follow along with. But no one else did.
A kid walked up to this boy, who has the most severe case of acne I swear. Recently all of his pimples oxodized and are now turning into hundreds of black spots on his face. Anyways the kid asks him "So, what are those black things?" Most awkward conversation ever, hands down.

Drove with my window down and hardcore pop music (we're talking Jessica Simpson circa 2001) on full blast. Pulled up to a bunch of construction workers sitting along the sidewalk on their lunch break . . . I'm stubborn and refused to turn my music down or change the song, most awkward red light I've ever waited at. 

The good . . .
I brought my big coat AND scarf on a day where the weather was freezing, score 1 for me and 0 for Mother Nature.

Getting my hair done today!!

I wore blue eye shadow under my eyes today and got a handful of compliments on it.

Had a delicious lunch. Carnitas and I are officially best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

(1): Summer Is Callin